Eye care starts with regular, routine exams. Our complete examination
will reveal any eye problems, even hidden ones you may not be aware of. We are committed to providing our patients with the most advanced technology to achieve excellence in vision.
- Record your visual and general health history
- Evaluate the health of your eyes including tests for glaucoma and cataracts
- Check for signs of high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases that can be detected during the eye examination
- Measure distance and near visual abilities
- Test eye coordination and focusing skills
- Check peripheral vision with screening visual fields
- Analyze and explain your visual problem
- Prescribe for your particular needs
If you have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis, elevated cholesterol,
or thyroid disease, your vision and the health of your eyes could be affected. Also,
certain medications can cause visual problems, which is why it's so important to have
your eyes examined on a regular basis.